Swedish Institute Scholarships for International Students(Fully-funded)
Swedish Institute Scholarships for InternationalStudents(Fully-funded)
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-24 gather enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals in a place where they can interact and learn from each other. This Swedish Government Scholarship is a big step to achieve and contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals is a unique opportunity for the participants to grow professionally as well as academically. Moreover, this international scholarship program is one of the best countries in Europe and provides a platform for individuals to explore the country on multiferous grounds e.g. culturally, academically, and practically. The invaluable experience of the university in Sweden would be beneficial in a way that the global future leaders would be able to bring positive and sustainable social change and development in their home countries as well as the whole regions.
Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2023-2024:
Host Country: Sweden
Host Organisation: Sweden Institute
Funded By: The SI Swedish Institute scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
Fields of Study: The list of eligible Master’s Programmes Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) Academic Year 2023-2024 will be published soon
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years duration of the program
Benefits of the Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2023-24:
The scholarship will cover the full tuition feesThe living expenses will be covered and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be given.
Medical insurance will be covered.
For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine: A travel grant of SEK 11,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
The fellows will get membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
Eligibility Criteria of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 (SISIGP):
The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries.
The candidate must have work experience of a minimum of 3000 hours.
The candidate must have demonstrated leadership experience from the employment.
The candidate must be engaged as a leader in civil society engagements.
The candidate must be able to get admission to an SI Scholarship-eligible master’s program.
Eligible Countries for SISGP 2023-2024:
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-2024:
- The candidates have to apply for university admission first.
- The candidate must be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships by 30 March 2023.
- The candidate has to apply for SI scholarships separately after completing the admission application.
- You can apply for as many programs as you want, but you can apply for up to 4 master’s programs for SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- Once an applicant submits his or her admission application, he will receive a personal application number.
- A candidate must save this application number for applying to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).
- Required Documents for Swedish Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
SI Scholarship Application Deadline:
Applicants can apply for the Global Professional Scholarship from 10 February to 28 February 2023.